Tuesday 18 March 2014

Special date 18/03/14

The first "SpeshPresh" award goes to Lynne Buller!!!!
Today I was in hospital for some neurological tests. Yesterday they checked to see if I had a heart (confirmed.... Although I'm not sure as I have to go back!), today they checked to see if I am alive!!!  They stuck sticky things all over me (good job I had shaved where they were looking 😳) & plugged me in to the electric!!  I was hoping it would give me more energy, but I think they were concerned we could cause a surge & a blackout for what it needed to do it & instead made my limbs dance about all by themselves!! It was like Frankenstein meets the muppets!! Hilarious!!!
Mother drove me as it was a safer bet, so once I was unplugged & free we went in search of coffee, ending up close to my mate Lynnie so I suggested we could meet in a handy coffee shop, & she brought her mum along for the ride too (which was lovely). Had a natter & chuckle about another "special incident", & we all left... Mother & I in search of more tissues & a miracle cold cure...  Where I suddenly realised my brain (mobile) was MISSING!!!!! I cannot survive without my brain, so we retraced my special steps to the coffee shop.... Where PRAISE DE LAWD it had been kept safe!!!
Relieved I sent Lynnie a text telling her what had happened & she replied "oh my god!! Do they still have it???"..... Even in my world I know I could not have text her if I did not have my phone back, so LYNNIE GETS TODAYS SPESHPRESH!!!! Oooo how I love ee Lynnie!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you and Lynnie have been spending too much time together as the special side seems to be spreading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think the special side is contagious! I have this affect on people!!! Haha!! I'm not alone in my world!!! 😄 x

      Delete