Saturday 22 March 2014

Special day 22/03/14

Today has been special in more ways than one! My pickled ex has spent the entire day telling me what a fuck up I am & refusing to admit to the stuff he did whilst pickled.... So I immersed myself in tom, jerry & scooby doo!  Not much in the world that the boomerang channel can't block out..!
My gorgeous godson is also a member of the special side! At the moment there's a thing on Facebook for a no makeup selfie to promote breast cancer awareness. I did mine with my patented nose plug (tissue wedged up my nose) with my cold & black eyes, & he let his sister do his makeup & put his photo on there!! The boy is a mad genius!! I love him!! He's raised over £80, so I tried to text & donate for him... Predictive text meant before I sent BEAT to 70099 I sent best, bear & boat!!!!
Life is a painful scary place with cancer taking the good away from us far too soon. My godson made people laugh still spreading the serious message. My special message is to laugh with those you love as much as you can, as that sound will live with them & their memories forever. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment