Tuesday 18 March 2014

The history....

If I started at the very beginning (although Julie Andrews would say it's a very good place toooo starrrrt") I would still be typing come Christmas & everyone would be very confused so I will give you a LITTLE update about me & if anyone who reads this knows me & has a favourite story they would like shared ask & I will oblige! Also, if anyone has a question I will answer as honestly as I possibly can! Names MAY be changed, unless you win the daily "SpeshPresh" award!!
I had an ability to find myself in peculiar, odd, daft & just plain SPECIAL situations from quite early on in life. I always look for the good in people & perhaps that's why I get involved in situations most wouldn't, but most of the time I just create havoc for myself! Something daft usually happens daily, though some things are only ever admitted to those close to me.... This blogging stuff has been requested by those people for some time as it usually gives everyone something to laugh about, sometimes let's others confess to their own mishaps but generally it is proof that soap operas & sit coms really DO happen!
I am unattached... One of my favourite sayings at the moment is "ain't no one touching my cheese toasty!" As I have been a born again virgin for so long I think it would resemble a cheese toasty if I ever dared risk it again. In my life I have dated transvestites, one of which is now a laaady (little Britain... Thank you!), a drug addict, a psycho, a stalker, a kinkmeister (no other word for it), liars, cheats, fruit loops & all sorts. My past will make your partner look like gods gift!! I have either got the talent to turn a "good guy bad" or my role in the special side of life is safer unsupervised at the moment!
I love having other special friends in my life! It makes my journey that much more fun! In this blogging I will therefore award a "SpeshPresh" of the day to deserving loons... Feel free to nominate & share!
Laughing is my most favourite thing to do. It doesn't matter if you're young, old, pink, blue or polka dot! Laughing is ESSENTIAL to life & has to be the best sound in the world.... Unless you are the one exposing your knickers in public, then you will just laugh when it feels better! I laugh at myself all the time, I think I have to or my counsellor will be a very rich lady!
Please note, I CAN be sensible, & I THINK I'm pretty good at my sensible jobs, stupidity is just a sideline....
I hope you enjoy & can relate to my life, & if you know of someone like me, please send them here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment